E-liquids may be lethal if ingested. Risk of fatality is greatly increased should they be accidentally swallowed by children. In the event of accidental ingestion seek medical advice IMMEDIATELY and show the Doctor or Physician the bottle from which the product was consumed. Nicotine can KILL!
What is Nicotine:
Nicotine belongs to a group of chemicals called alkaloids. It is a very toxic, highly addictive poison found in tobacco plants. Nicotine is lethal in large doses above 60mg per kilo for an adult; and at significantly lower doses for children.
You should not use Quick Nic Juice:
- If you are pregnant, or are likely to become pregnant.
- You are a non-smoker.
- You are under 18 years of age.
- If you have any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, emphysema, or asthma.
Check with your Doctor or Pharmacist before using this product if:
- You are pregnant, or are likely to become pregnant.
- You are diabetic.
- You taking a smoking cessation product or Nicotine replacement therapy.
- You suffer with a severe pulmonary disorder, such as asthma, emphysema, or bronchitis, etc.
- You are allergic to Nicotine, or any other ingredients used in this product.
- You are on medication that may interact with Nicotine or any other ingredients used in this product.
- You are generally concerned about your suitability to use this product.
- You suffer with any pre-existing medical condition which may make you an unsuitable user of this product.
Possible Side Effects:
Nicotine may sometimes cause the following side effects:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue)
- Abnormal sensations
- Chest Pain
- Irregular or fast heartbeat
- Pounding in the chest
- Severe dizziness or headache
- Shortness of breath
If you experience any of these side effects whilst using Quick Nic Juice e-liquid, or if symptoms persist, please seek medical advice from your Doctor, Physician, Pharmacist, or other suitably qualified Health care Professional.
Storing Quick Nic Juice e-liquid:
- Quick Nic Juice has a shelf life of one year from the date of production.
- Ideal storage conditions are a cool, dark place, safely secured from access by children or pets.
- Do not store above 80°F or expose to strong sources of heat or light.
- Avoid skin contact with e-liquids wherever possible. If the product comes into direct contact with the skin, wash immediately with copious amounts of soap and running water. If symptoms of irritation persist, or you feel unwell, please seek medical advice.
- If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with copious amounts of running water and seek medical advice immediately.
- Please do not dispose of e-liquids in the domestic refuse, domestic drainage, or water courses. Contact your local waste disposal authority for advice when disposing of nicotine containing e-liquids.
- This is for information purposes only, and it is not intended to replace the medical advice and direction given by suitably qualified Health care Professionals.